Process of Download for HP Printer Drivers
To start the process of Installing your HP Printer Drivers is to download it. The process of download is very easy. You can also do it on your own. Just follow these steps.
- To start with this process, you have to turn your computer system on and open a web browser. You can opt for any web browser of your choice, like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Make sure you are using the updated version of this web browser.
- Reach the address bar and type “123.hp.com” and press Enter. You will reach the official site of HP Products.
- Once the page loads, you will find a search bar that asks for your model number. Here, enter the model number of your HP Printer.
- Your Model Number is located on the front side of your device.
- Start the search by clicking the “Search” icon.
- The next window named “Install Printer Software” has a huge “Download” tab on it. You are supposed to click on this tab.
- The process of the download of HP Printer Drivers will start. The progress of which you can see in the footer of your browser window.
This completes the process of Download of your HP Printer Drivers.
You also know that the process of installation of HP Printer Drivers is different depending on the operating system. We list down procedure steps for both Windows and Mac users. You can choose the process to follow as per your operating system.
Installation Process for Drivers for Windows
After you have the process of download for HP Printer Drivers is complete read below. These are the steps listed for the user of Windows as the Operating System.
- First of all, go to the download folder in your web browser. For this, you can use the shortcut “Ctrl + J”.
- After that, find the software here and double click on it.
- Just as you will double click a “Security Warning” window will appear on your screen.
- Click the “Run” icon on this window.
- Now, a window will pop up your screen, This is the “User Account Control” window. This window asks for your permission to initiate certain changes that are essential for the process. To allow such changes, click on the “Yes” icon.
- After permitting the changes, you are directed to the main screen of the software.
- Click on the “Continue” icon. You will find this icon at the bottom of this screen.
- This will take you to the “Software Selection” window. Here you have to select your preferred software. For this, click on the Customize Software Selection tab.
- Thereafter click on the “Next” button, which is at the bottom of the window.
- If you agree with these terms, tick the Checkboxes given there and after that click the “Continue” icon.
- The actual process of the installation starts now. This might take some time, hold on and allow the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, you have to click on the “Next” icon that you will find at the bottom of the screen.
- Now is the time for the connection option. In this window you have to select the mode you will use to connect your PC or Laptop to your HP Printer.
- There are generally two options i.e., Wireless Connection or the USB Connection mode.
- The next step in this process is to connect your PC or Laptop to your HP Printer. You can choose either of the ways to connect your device, Wireless, and Wired.
- If your printer is Wi-Fi enabled then, Turn on the Wi-Fi connectivity of both your printer and your PC or Laptop whichever we choose. Now, connect your devices.
- Otherwise, Take the USB connection port of your printer. Now, connect one end of this port to your HP Printer and the other end to your PC or Laptop.
- After establishing the connection, you will see a window prompting the “Continue” tab. Click on it.
This completes the process of HP Printer Drivers Installation for Windows. You can now start using your HP Printer and create Prints as per your convenience.